Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Transformation in 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Yes, I know, I know, it's been a while since you have heard from me and without any excuses, I must say that I apologize. We are excited and thrilled of all of the growth that has been taken place with Scentsational Soaps. As we embark upon year 7, we have some great things planned for an awesome celebration. We must also mention that we have NEW packaging and scents coming too, with NEW labels. It's EXCITING and scary all rolled into one as we climb up to the next level. Nevertheless, with the support that surrounds us, we are sure that the transition will be AMAZING. With just nine days left til we end January, I'm on track with both my business and personal goals. I'm currently, trying something new to help me get my health back in shape. No meat, No sugar and water intake only for……Hmmmmm, I don't know. But its worth a try. It's only been day two with no meat and about 14 days of water only and I can feel a difference in my body. My meals are the pictured above. Very colorful, healthy and light. Now, if I could just get my husband to get on the same page, things would be a lot more easier and I wouldn't have to cook two separate meals……LOL! Now, that's wishful thinking. It's important as an entrepreneur that I take care of myself thoroughly. I realized last year, that I avoided putting myself on calendar and made sure that the kids, my husband and others were taken care of before myself. That is DEFINITELY a NO! NO! If this is you, STOP because you owe yourself time. Go to the beach, walk around the park or get a massage and give Manly Handz a call. You owe it to yourself and so do I. Let 2014 be a year of rejuvenation, life, abundance, gratitude and positivity!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Amen! This is a great post and exactly what I need to read. Thank you for your positive outlook on life. Looking forward to a new, rejuvinated Scentsational Soaps!