Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Enhance Your Beauty......




With the New Year here upon us, many have vowed to do better, be better and look better. Some of us have promised to work out more consistantly, loose weight and even take better care of ourselves. I too, have said all of these things and I must say that I've been on track. Obviously, that's easy to say when we've only welcomed the New Year only five days ago...LOL! Yes, I know, it sounds funny but check back with me next month and see if I'm still on track. Consistency is key in anything in life, and maintenance is a must to enhance and repair dilapidated things such as our skin. My daily beauty routine consist of the following:

1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Long Last Shine Control Daily ScrubI love this stuff! It gets rid of all the dirt & oil build up
2. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture w/ SPF 20 This product is my best friend, it keeps my face moisturized & has SPF 20
3. Mary Kay Foundation Primer
This makes your foundation look very natural upon your face with a nice finish
4. Mary Kay Powdered Foundation
5. Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Instant Eye Reviver
This helps my eyes look younger than what they really are.
6. Maybeline Eye Studio
This comes in several different colors and they all match and compliment one
another. Great for everyday use.
7. Scentsational Soaps Passion Scented Massage Oil. Makes your body soft & supple with extra moisture
8. Scentsational Soaps Passion Scented Body Butter. Perfect for dry skin. Goes on smooth, leaaving your skin with a shine.
9. Scentsational Soaps Passion scented Body Mist. The scent will awaken your senses while refreshing your body.
10. Scentsational Soaps Lemon Foot Butter. The foot butter is infused with Tea Tree Oil to protect the feet from fungus and it smells heavenly.
11. Sally Hansen Tweezers. These are perfect for plucking unwanted hairs in your eyebrows.
12. Scentsational Soaps Lemongrass Patchouli Soap. One of my favorite soaps! It lathers extremely well and is handmade using essential oils. Lemongrass is known as an antiseptic as well as an anti-inflammatory while Patchouli essential oil is an estringent and aphrodisiac. Di I mention that the wrapper can be planted to grow wildflowers? Amazing!
13. Lastly, of course, you've gotta have a good make-up brush to apply the powdered foundation.

Check out Scentsational Soaps Products

These items have all been apart of my daily routine. What's your beauty routine?

2 comments:

Infinite Lee Scents said...

My day begins with

1) Neutrogena facial wash in Grapefruit..(Love the scent)

2) Infinite Lee Scents Oooh Honey Child Shea Butta Soap

3) Mary Kay eye age defense moisturizer

4) Mary Kay moisturizer

5) Vasaline Cocoa butter scented for my lips right after shower

6) Infinite Lee Scents Body Butta

7) Tresseme Leave In hair conditioner

8) Madame CJ Walker Happi Loc Creme (love this)

9) Mary Kay lip glosses and Mineral foundation are my staples for makeup

Toushonta said...

Thanks for sharing your daily Beauty Routine. I've gotta try the Neutrogena Grapefruit scented facial wash.....I love the smell of Grapefruit.