Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Choices.......






The other day, the hubby and I went to Coldstone Creamery to hang out and to purchase a shake and a small ice-cream. While there, there was so much to choose from. Both, my husband and I didn't know what to order since everything looked and sounded "yummy" to our tummy. As I sat there, I began to think of the many choices that we have in "Life" Life is full of opportunities and we can either go the "right" way or the "left" way. This is also true with our health and caring for our outer appearance. Before starting the business; Scentsational Soaps, I ate what I wanted, did not exercise, and bought products for my skin that was not natural. It was terrible, but I had to learn and educate myself on the many benefits of healthy eating, exercising, and using natural products on my skin.

Just imagine buying a brand new car and you treat it disrespectful. We need to respect our bodies and give it only the best. It's not to say that we will not get older nor experience a few aches and pains, but eating healthier, exercising and caring for our skin naturally promotes a more gratifying life both mentally and physically.

Our skin requires the necessary nutrients to be hydrated,and refreshed. Before synthetic products were originated, it was known to use what nature had provided for our skin Scentsational Soaps is known for using all natural ingredients. For some odd reason, many people believe that it is expensive to be healthy... I must say that I too was one of those people. Why eat a salad, when I can go to a drive thru at a fast food restaurant? Why buy natural soap or natural skin care products when I can just buy a commercial soap at my local store? It's choices that we make in life that is the deciding factor if we are looking to live a more gratifying life or not. Make sure that you make the right choices in this "life-time," because we only get one shot at it!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Bravo! I agree whole-heartedly. Thank you for sharing.

Ronnisha Owens said...

Great post Toushonta. I totally agree. Every year I create a new theme to my life (just one of those nerdy things I do...lol), anyway my theme this year is "Choosing better." So this post was an affirmation that I am right on track. Thank you for sharing.