Monday, June 30, 2008

Pre-BET Event






As My best friend and I approached the red carpet, it was scorching hot! However, It didn't stop us from attracting camera men and women, who took numerous pictures of us! We felt like stars! It was unreal for me to be there let alone have a product that I made in the bags of a celebrity event. The environment was cozy and decorated with elegant taste. At every corner was a booth where one could get massages, eyelashes, a manicure and/or try illusions cosmetics make-up. It was spectacular! If you have a moment, check us out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPghbBtCY78. Please cut and paste this link into your web browser and enjoy! Please, don't forget to check out our Buy one, Get One FREE One Year anniversary Sale from July 1st-4th, 2008. Take advantage of the SALE! Otherwise, enjoy the fun pictures that I took!...and as always, stay SCENTSATIONAL!

1 comment:

Monique Davis said...

Thats straight business no play. Real hustler run in the family I see. Keep shinning bright cuzzin
I'm proud of you!!!
LOVE MOMO